Sunday, November 16, 2008







Such a Princess!!


Ok I'll admit it I'm a bit of a princess. I HATE dirty hands...hate it hate it hate! I have little vanity except when it comes to my hands. I even got a couple offers to hand model. Funnily enough it was about the same time as George on Seinfeld got his offer:) I thought it might make me neurotic so I didn't do it.

So today I taped and mudded the new Master bedroom. I like to do my part with this whole house remodel thing but so far I haven't been able to do a lot because all of what he has done involves great physical strength...which I don't really have. I can't lift a 300 lb beam above my head. So now the finish work starts and I can do something.
Oh my God I hated it...in my head. Goopy gross hands the entire time. I don't like gardening for the same reason. I can cook and bake without a problem, its dirt... I think. Anyway i did it as fast as possible and washed and moisturized;) Doesn't it look fabulous?

1 comment:

Contact Travis said...

I'm the same...I HATE getting stuff on my hands...I constantly wash, dry, towel my hands...even between tasks that only get my hands dirty again. I HATE finger food...because I hate having my fingers greasy. I hated finger painting as a kid. Its just disgusting.