Saturday, August 20, 2005

You know how when you're a kid and you want to be a fireman or a rock star? I always wanted to be a zookeeper. I ended up a retail manager, for seventeen years.

In the past I have tended to be a little stagnant...same job, same boyfriend, same life. I never really liked any of them but change was hard for me. Recently I have had a lot of changes..new career, new boyfriend, new life. I like them all but change is still hard for me.

I am now a dog trainer and with this title came the new career, new boyfriend, new life. I never imagined it would be so hard to start over with a new business. I am utterly broke and more than a little bit crazy (sorry new boyfriend) but when I am working with the pups or with the new guy I absolutely know I've done the right thing.

I have been doing this for about a year now and am bursting with stories about the people and pets I've met along the way. The animals just do what they do and it's amusing...the people? Well they can be even more amusing and a bit more complicated. I felt the need for a outlet. It may be because it's all so funny I have to share or it may be so frustrating or infuriating I need to vent...we'll see

1 comment:

hopemcp said...

Really? We dog owners can make you crazy? Really? ;-)