Wednesday, August 06, 2008

You've been served!

So last week I paid fifty bucks to the King County Sheriff to have the small claims court papers served on my psycho ex landlord and today I got a letter back saying they were...sort of. The letter says...

...after a diligent search and inquiry, I was unable to find-------, named party, so I served a person of suitable age and discretion, then resident therein at the house and usual abode of the named party, by delivering such copy to and leaving it with co-resident "Clint", who accepted the papers but did not want to give his last name.

So I called the Sheriff's office and asked if this was acceptable to the court and apparently it is. So the next step is to write this all out, get a statement from any and all relevant witnesses and go to court on the 29th.

I'm gonna get this crazy #$@&*!!

2 comments:

Contact Travis said...

hells YESSSSSSSS!

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not for all my mouthiness I can be a bit of a doormat. I will state my opinion but I do not really like confrontation. I tried everything I could to avoid this but the witch asked for it!!