Friday, July 25, 2008



Hopefully...

Well I filed on the psycho and her do nothing husband today. The court date is 8:45 on August 29th at the Issaquah Courthouse. It cost me 25.00. Now I just have to figure out how to let her know. The certified letter approach did not work very well before and now she may refuse to sign for it. I can have the sheriff's office inform her which I kind of like for shock value but I also hate to take up their valuable time. I can hire a process server to do it which will probably be my choice. I could also have an adult not involved in the case do it...any volunteers?

Oh and I filed for 2000.00 even though the deposit was 1000.00. I figure this won't matter and she still won't pay. I researched collection agencies a bit and it appears they want 40% of my judgement. So filing for more seems to be the only way to maybe recoup my money.

Booyaw! Take that you crazy *&^%!!

1 comment:

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

You git her...