Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I got a new client today. She is a heiress of some sort. Again Uber moola, yay me! I must say rich people are weird!

I Imapped it before I went over just to take a little looksie on how much I should charge the (yes, I do that! It's my "platinum" package damnit) and knew it was going to a be wingdinger and for sure it was. Owned by her "Trust" deeded to her in a settlement.

As we walked the property I looked over to the side a saw a turret. I said rather stupidly "oh you have a turret" She said "Yes, we saw them all over Europe and thought they looked so great we decided we had to have one that used to be the carport"

Ohhhhhhh....weird.

4 comments:

Contact Travis said...

they saw a turret in europe and decided they had to have one?

wow.

wow.

wow.

I saw a scarf in Dublin and decided I had to have it...umm...not comparable.

Anonymous said...

Yeah but oh so freakin' weird. But to be honest there are about 6 "towers" in Medina in different shapes and uses. I guess the rich folks like towers for some reason. Maybe so they can survey us little people? :)

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

Melissa, you've obviously not seen our mansion.

Anonymous said...

Have too! Once right after you moved in, very cute.