The premise is that we all have sort of guardian angels that are with us all throughout our lives and then they help with the transition into the afterlife. Nicholas Cages character asks his charges what their favorite thing about life was.
So what's yours? Mine would be...in no particular order.
- The first blush of romance, before sex. The pitty pat of your heart when you see your significant other. The long sessions of kissing on the couch. The longing you feel.
- Clothes (or blankets) freshly taken out of the dryer. There is nothing like curling up on the couch with a warm blanket.
- A freshly washed dog.
- A good gossip magazine
- Singing loudly in the car when you know no one will catch you
- Pizza when you are at you target weight and you have no guilt
- Rain on the roof
- Laugh attacks until you cry