Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Routine
Mark and I have a routine practically every night and I never realized, until tonight, how used to it I am. See he goes to bed very early around 8:00 or 9:00 and I go to bed around 11:00 or 11:30. He goes and I have an orgy of stupid television...Project Runway, Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, Stylista, The Real Housewives of whatever city, Top Chef, America's Top Model...well you get the idea. Mostly it's Wednesday night's.
Well it's 10:20 and he's still sitting here and it's bugging me. I can't stretch out and have control of the remote. I don't watch these when he is around because he gives me a running commentary on how dumb he thinks they are.
Still he sits. Twice now he's said he's going to bed but he's not..grrrrrr. The funny part is i get annoyed when he goes to bed so early too. So here I sit half annoyed but would never dare say anything because I've bitched when he leaves me so early. Sigh I am such a woman

2 comments:

Kristin said...

hahah it's always hard to deviate from the routine. You probably cherish that "alone time" you get! I love alone time!

Contact Travis said...

Curtis just told me he wants to buy me a laptop so I can blog upstairs in the living room instead of down in my office.

This is a good idea, but a little part of me also likes being alone down in my office on occasion...and with a laptop I wouldnt have the excuse to escape on occasion.

I can relate :)