Monday, October 13, 2008

Vacation
So instead of Kilimanjero we've decided on a new vacation!! God I'm thrilled. We are flying into Milan spending a day or two there. Renting a car and driving to Lake Como. Then driving down the coast hitting Monaco, Nice and ending up in Barcelona. So has anyone been to any of these places and do you have any hotel advice? I used Frommer's almost exclusively for our trip to Peru and our transportation and hotels turned out perfectly. We like clean but we aren't resort type people. It can be Motel 6 in Europe, that's fine. Help!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I haven't been to any of those places but that trip sounds SO exciting. I'm sooooo ready to plan another big trip somewhere! Let me know if you come across any good fares.

Kristin said...

I haven't been to any of those places but that trip sounds SO exciting. I'm sooooo ready to plan another big trip somewhere! Let me know if you come across any good fares.